From clothing and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these items and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to consider as you begin the healing process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished items that were at one point automatically considered ruined may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during these difficult times, Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Northern Metroplex & Park Cities to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.